Here are some ideas to use up all of that Halloween Candy you collected the other night!
- Pop all those extra M&M’s into a bag with almonds, raisins and peanuts. Trail Mix!
- Toss those little Hershey’s into your coffee in the morning for a Mocha
- Use it to decorate a Gingerbread house. The boxed kits never seem to have enough decorating materials anyways.
- Make a homemade piñata (thank you Martha Stuart for this tutorial) and then stuff the candy in it for a party!
- Freeze it to use in milkshakes for the rest of the year (or add it to homemade ice cream to also pop in the freezer.)
- You can melt hard candies inside of a cookie cutter to make fun Christmas ornaments!
- Use Mint Mentos and Diet Coke to make a geyser. (Fun and you can teach your kids some stuff about science while you’re at it.
- Use it in other recipes! (Some inspiration below.)