Just in time for St. Patricks day, try these minty green chocolate chip cookies. The recipe makes about 28 cookies.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract (or more to taste)
- about 10 drops of green food coloring
- 3 and 1/4 cups flour, spooned and leveled
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips, divided
Click the image for baking instructions!